Friday, January 23, 2009

Facebook

Oh My God!  Yet another thing to waste time with!!!

No, really.  Its not that bad and I guess that it can be fun.  It does appear that you have to type an awful lot to communicate with someone.  
Both Linda and Tom have facebook pages, or places (whatever you call it).  So, if you're inclined, stop on by our facebook things and leave us a message.  As opposed to leaving us a message or comment here, or at one of the multiple email pages that each of us have, both together or individually. AAARRRGGGHHH !!!
Really, I'm just ranting a bit.  This facebook thing could be fun.  I'll try it and see.
-Tom

2 comments:

  1. well, you didn't *have* to join FB, but it is quite a handy way to keep in touch. MUCH better than the phone :) now relax and have fun ~g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, its fun. I just hope that you use it! Not like your myspace account, anyways. I use facebook all the time, and hardly ever check my myspace.

    ReplyDelete